Sunday, April 25, 2010

THE WHITE ENVELOPE CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So last Thursday, April 15, I came home from work and rushed to the mailbox with Andrew. I opened the door...AND THERE IT WAS! The big white envelope I had waited for :) I couldn't wipe the smile off my face...and wished I didn't have to wait an hour until mom came home to open it. Well five o'clock came around and Mom, Dad, Sarah, Andrew, Anna, Deerwesters (on skype), Grandma & Grandpa Palmer, Nikki, Rachelle, Esther, Larry, Jon, and the exchange students were all gathered in the living room to hear the words:

TEXAS MCALLEN JULY 7TH SPANISH SPEAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Hahah I was laughing so hard. Never in a million years would I have guessed Texas. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited though. I am happy with where I am going and have a good feeling about it. I think Heavenly Father knows I like surprises so He picked the last place I would ever think and go at the time I never expected...the day after my birthday. Good times...if you want to see a video, my sister Debbie took this one over skype:

http://deerwesters.blogspot.com/2010/04/marys-mission-call.html

haha at 5 seconds you can hear me ask Nikki "is Lyndee on the phone??" wayyyyy to go Lyndee.

No comments:

Post a Comment