Sunday, November 1, 2009

HAPPY HAUNTINGS!!!!!!!!


So my Halloween consisted of babysitting, work and then the single's ward party. It was a good day :) This year I was a mad scientist. I attempted to fro out my hair but it didn't work so well haha. It was a fun costume though, I love dressing up :) Here is a picture with Chelsea and I... she was a sailor - OH BABY!

I am really enjoying my time here at home but I'm also WAY excited for school to start here in about two months. I just love it up in good old Rexburg! It is starting to get cold here, I can see my breath... but it is November. Last year I was in California where it was just starting to get the right temperature and then I had to leave haha.

Today in Relief Society our lesson was on "Raising the Bar." Time to go ponder how I can raise the bar in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment