Friday, November 27, 2009

New Hobby

Now that I am not on facebook anymore... I have time to sign up for FREE STUFF!!!!!

WHAT A GOOD TIME!!!!!!!! They say the best things in life are free and boy are they right! Haha... not only do I get to give out free things at work but I get to partake of them through the mail. So far I have recieved free:

-Emergence
-Calendar
-Stickers
-Feminine Products
-Online books

What a deal :) If you are interested, this is the website I go to: http://ratracerebellion.com/freebies.htm they check out all the freebies and make sure they are legit and not some crazy scam.

1 comment:

  1. I canceled my facebook account too. I feel like I have one thing less to do now. What a cool freebie site. I signed up for a free Aveeno tote. Hopefully I don't start getting junk mail. I like your costco sample record too!

    ReplyDelete