Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First Day

Well I'm back in the BURG. At first I drove up and was like "oh dang I'm officially back and it is weird." It has been a couple days though and I'm adjusting - getting back into the swing of things here.

Today was the first day of classes. I got to my first class right as it was ending. I thought my schedule said it started at 12:30... but it actually started at 11:30. Haha sometimes I think maybe I'm too spacey to be in college. I just laughed and went to talk to my teacher to tell him that I actually DO want to be in his class, so he wouldn't drop me. Pathophysiology is going to be a really interesting class, but, also very hard. I'm nervous for the tests. FAITH NOT FEAR! If I am prepared I won't have anything to worry about! I think that is in the D&C somewhere?

It has been hard not to have Steph and Nicki here but my roommates are sooooooooo nice and awesome and fun and put up with me - it is going to be a good semester :)

"The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we hit it."
-Michelangelo

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mary dear, you are awesome :) You should come visit Sara and me in American Manor! We were just reminiscing yesterday about all the crazy things we did when we were first roommates and we'd love to include you in our nostalgia!

    ReplyDelete