Wednesday, March 31, 2010

MISSION PAPERS SUBMITTED

As of last night, my mission papers are submitted! I am SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED. I was a little nervous for the Stake President interview. I said a lot of stupid things to some of his questions :/ it is frustrating when you are nervous and can't express yourself how you want to... but he was nice and helped me to think about what I should be doing to prepare. He gave me some conference talks and the 2007 New Era magazine on preparing for a mission. I wish I could go back and talk to him and answer his questions now... but it doesn't matter because the questions were for my benefit anyway - not his. To prepare I am going to study Preach My Gospel like crazy! I also want to go out with the missionaries back home and give a Book of Mormon away. Oh and role play teaching more.

I'm excited to help others come unto Christ :) Nothing is better than that! What I will be looking forward to getting in the mail during the next two weeks:

No comments:

Post a Comment