Friday, March 12, 2010

Pathophysiology

Sometimes I study so much I want to cry because of exhaustion. Haha but I think I'm over that phase now and on to silliness because of lack of sleep. It is my fault though. I played all last weekend - hiking and going to Relief Society things. I just need to remember WORK before PLAY! Pathophysiology is the hardest class I've ever taken. SO MUCH MATERIAL - SO LITTLE TIME...but it is definitly interesting. My favorite word from tonight's study session (yes I spent all friday night studying) was - ESOPHAGOGASTRODUODENOSCOPY. Cool eh? Okay it is time for bed. I will have sweet dreams about hiatial hernias, gall stones, and jaundice :)

Oh yeah! I had my missionary physical today... and we are good to go!!!! Healthy as an OX! Haha well good enough to go anyway. Next thursday I get two cavities filled and three wisdom teeth out at the dentist. OH BOY it is going to be a fun time haha but its free after insurance... who can pass that up? Yay for Idaho cheapness. After all that dental work is done then I can meet with the bishop and stake president and turn them in!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED!

All in all, life is challenging but good :) soooooooo good. I've got a SUPERB Heavenly Father, an AWESOME FAMILY and sweet friends. What more do you need?

1 comment: