Sunday, December 6, 2009

True and Lasting Happiness

True and lasting happiness comes only through the Gospel of Jesus Christ. When I am living the principles of the Gospel I am filled with God's love. I am filled with the Spirit. This is a feeling greater than any drug, any drink, any accomplishment, any food, any guitar or car or clothes... this is something more - something pure, something great, something sustaining.

When I am keeping the commandments and living the Gospel, there is no void in my heart. It only overflowing with joy. That is the BEST feeling... my favorite feeling. But nevertheles I can't prove it to you. You must find out for yourself.

3 comments:

  1. I love it! There is nothing better in the whole wide world. Hooray for the Book of Mormon and the restoration of the gospel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said. You live a life that sets an example to others, including my children :)

    ReplyDelete