Sunday, October 4, 2009

DAD


Dad you have made a difference in my life because whenever I need something, you are there to help me out. This past semester I was planning on getting a loan and a job while in school so I could pay for tuition. You heard that and helped me out with tuition. Because of that I was able to focus more on school and was able to get straight A's and have fun! You also helped me when I got in my car accident. You always make sure that things work out. I've always been grateful for your testimony of the Prophet Joseph Smith and that the Church is true. You are also an example of charity to me. Many times you have taken people in and invited them into our home for a place to stay and food to eat. It is hard to come across that kindness and generosity these days. Thanks for all that you help me out with in this life (cars, computers, school, camera's etc etc) you make a difference in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment