Monday, October 5, 2009

DEBBIE


Debbie Deb!!!! My oldest sister :) You make a difference in my life because you have been an example of kindness and hard work. I think about you and Chris going to school with kids and jobs and I have a great apprectiation for your hard work. Going to school I was thinking about what you did and I was like "dang...I can barely do school as is let alone have a job and kids!" haha so you rock for being that example of hard work. From watching you I have learned all my babysitting skills! You have been so kind over these years to trust me with your wonderful children!!! I have had many good things watching you as a mom in action! You are always so patient and loving of the kids and I hope I can do the same when I'm a mom :) Thanks for letting me have practice on your chillins! Also, you make a difference to me because you will always love my teeth and my face and my cooking even if Mom makes fun of them! hahaha! You are crazy and I love it. You aren't afraid of bungee jumping or doing crazy things. Someday we will go bungee jumping together!! but not in Cali because I might get valley fever again haha. You're not only my sister but my friend! Thanks for always remembering my birthday and just being a friend :) I always love spending time with you. You make a difference in my life Debbie!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh.. I LOVE YOU MARY!!! Thank you for all your help with the kids. You brought sanity into my life. I love being able to do wild and crazy things with you that no one else will. So, I was thinking, when you come out do you want to go on a hot air balloon ride with me? Chris doesn't want to, but it is just down the road. How can you say no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HECK YEAH!!!! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!! It is a deal :)

    ReplyDelete