Tuesday, October 6, 2009

SARAH


Sarah you make a difference to me because you were a big sister and a friend I could look up to. I remember when I would be sleeping in on saturday mornings in high school you would come and let Oly in and jump all over me until I woke up... I hated that haha but it was fun too. I loved that you always invited me to go to Target/JoAnne's. It was special to me that you wanted to spend time with me even though I was younger. Sarah you are always you and I love that. You love to laugh and are always willing to serve. Thanks so much for helping me out with a job. I really appreciate you getting my foot in the door... everyone always tells me how much they love you and it always makes me so grateful to have you as a sister. I am proud to claim you as family :) You make a difference in my life because you have always took time to get to know me. You make me feel loved. Sarah, you make a difference in my life.

p.s. nothing beats listening to you when you get loopy late at night haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment